Innovate and grow with GR-Tech
Scroll through the open vacancies below and apply for positions that align with your particular skillset.
Our recruiters review your application. They will screen your résumé and find the best fit for you.
We have a competency-based interviewing process to identify the people who will thrive in our environment. Each department has its own criteria, but they usually revolve round the recruiter’s phone screen, the hiring manager’s interview, and a combination of technical screens, panel interviews, and team presentations.
Once you’ve received the “Welcome Aboard” message, our onboarding experience will polish and set you up for your professional journey with GR-Tech.
For over 40 years, our company has been growing and we’re proud of our history and excited about our future.
Education: MBBS/ Post Graduate Nurse from an accredited university/ Institute
Experience: . Minimum house job and clinical experience of 1 year
. For BSN Nurses: 03 years of Clinical experience
Location: Peshawar , Rawalpindi, Faisalabad and Bahawalpur
BASIC PURPOSE OF JOB
This is a field based position and is responsible to recruit new providers into the network, focus on constant provider activation and impart clinical training to health care providers on reproductive and family health methodologies while develop rapport with the providers for network effectiveness. Evaluating the quality of care delivered by providers in the Greenstar Network. The position reports to the Manager Health Services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
. To ensure all the providers entering GS network are trained for the new trainings, refresher training, services & quality targets allocated by the head office
· To recruit new providers for training according to selection criteria
· Fill the recruitment form
· Will make the batches for all trainings & invite the participants.
· Will be responsible to impart Clinical Training of new providers in her territory
· Ensure her territory providers Agreements/MoUs are signed
· Change the status of provider in case of any change on status change form
· To maintain and update of providers files on quarterly basis
· To conduct Quality Technical visit to network providers allocated to her each month
· To conduct SBMR of all allocated providers as per Donor requirement
· To assist and provide technical support to ISOW in their territory activities;
· To develop specific action plan on performance gaps and follow action plan against each gap
· To fill and keep updated the provider dairy as per the SOP
· To submit QAT, SBMR, T-CAT,
· To develop the work plan on the basis of RFI Strategy to complete SBMR activity in her allocated territory and submit it to AMHS before the 25th of each month
· To accompany MIO in her territory to improve provider performance
· To accompany MHS in her supervisory visits to the providers
· To conduct confidence building day at provider in supervision of MHS.
· To complete any other company related tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
. Comprehensive understanding of current policy and practices of Family Planning and other Reproductive Health services is required
· Fluency in English and Urdu is required, local language fluency is desired
· Computer literacy is mandatory
Education: BSC Bachelor of science
Experience: 1- 3 years
Location: Field Based Position
BASIC PURPOSE OF JOB
The position reports to Area Sales Manager pharma and is primarily responsible to increase awareness and generate demand of assigned products amongst the healthcare professionals while ensuring availability of products at Providers outlets and pharmacies directly or through Distributors’ Sales Force.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop monthly action plan to achieve assigned CYP targets and sales of products by implementing strategies.
• Maintain and regularly update a list of 150 Providers/doctors and 150 pharmacies with break-up of Core, non-core, NGS Gynecologists, GPs, LHVs, qualified Midwives.
• Maintain Daily Call Tracking Reporting record of provider’s visits and their inventories of GS products (especially IUCDs at Providers and Pills, Inj/IUCDs at pharmacies)
• Promotion of assigned products and promo materials to the target providers/doctors.
• To ensure a daily call average of 11 to 13 Providers/day and 6-7 Pharmacies/day
• Develop Key Opinion Leaders/gynecologists to prescribe and promote GS FP products
• Obtain orders from providers and supply/communicate to distributor/sub-distributor for delivery.
• Ensure availability of products in the market through Distributor’s Sales Force by surprise visits and market surveys.
• To develop and maintain at least 12 Perpetual (day wise work plan) in order to ensure at least fortnightly visit to all listed providers/doctors
• Comply with organizational policies/procedures and systems.
• Any other assignment given by the supervisor
Internal: HR, Admin, IT, MIS
External: Distributor, providers, pharmacies
KEY SUCESS FACTORS / CRITICAL OF POSITION
• Preferably having the experience of 6 months to 1 year in a pharmaceutical company as MIO/Med Rep
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to grasp medical & technical knowledge.
Selling skill, detailing skills, area knowledge
Positive Attitude and High Spirits
Education: MBBS with 6 months clinical experience in General/Chest medicine.
Experience: Minimum 6 months field experience preferably with NGO sector.
Location: Karachi, Lahore & Bahawalpur
· Identify, recruit and train potential Health Care Providers (GPs) for TB Project Network.
· Assist Regional Coordinator in developing and implementation plans according to set targets
· Develop a healthy and productive relation with networking providers (GPs)
· Resolve the technical issues in completing recording and reporting formats and validate the information given by the team
· Facilitate trainings of GPs and paramedics for TBDOTS
· Monitor the performance of field team and provide feedback on all issues
· Ensure on time supply of TB medicines to patient through field team.
· Coach and train field staff for technical knowledge and procedures.
Education: MBBS or any relevant discipline along with Masters’ degree in Public Health.
Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience of working in public health program with preferably of 1-2 years’ experience of working in infectious disease control.
· Responsible for providing technical support to project Operations ensuring alignment with the policy guidelines and Standard procedures. This includes trainings, monitoring & execution, and data management
· Regular interaction and follow up with Government authorities and other stake holders at national and provincial level.
· Regular travel to project districts and assisting in M & E as well as ensuring alignment of implementation with guidelines and project SOPs
· Interaction with donor and other international agencies engaged in overseeing of project implementation
· Interaction with donor and facilitate donor visits.
Experience: 5 years driving experience preferably with reputable organizations.
Location: Karachi, Bahawalpur, Lahore and Islamabad
A job at GR-Tech is a career with immense development opportunities, a culture that embraces diversity where we are committed to empower our employees in order to accomplish and surpass their greatest potential.
What we take pride on is our culture. Based on traditions and values, our culture is as sturdy and wholesome as our purpose. Values at GR-Tech are a vital way in which we bring our distinctive culture to life, and we seek to build a team that actively lives these values in their day-to-day work.
We seek to hire the talent who possess the qualities that contribute to our values, we also look for attributes such as teamwork, ability and a profound desire to perform to a consistently high standard.